TO.GET.HER Matching Funds Campaign
- Your donation will go toward matching a grant award from the Los Angeles County Arts Commission to produce The Chimaera Project’s 2017/18 program TO.GET.HER. A program to support Los Angeles filmmakers tell their stories by producing new short films.
- Our matching funds campaign needs to raise $3,100 by October 1, 2017. An easy way to donate is via the DONATE button above.
- Your contribution will “multiply” our grant award and will make a direct impact on the lives of Los Angeles women filmmakers.
- Visit this page frequently for updates on how we are doing on this important TO.GET.HER campaign drive.
- A matching gift is a charitable donation and you will receive a letter of appreciation with tax our nonprofit ID for your records, invitations to preview screenings and other special events.
- Corporate gifts will be acknowledged with letters of appreciation and your logos on this page and the Partner’s page.
Only with your support does our mission succeed to celebrate and promote the creative visions of women filmmakers.
- Our programs support filmmakers to realize their dreams of becoming impactful artists in the media arts industry through our hands-on programs.
- We are a 501 (c) 3 nonprofit organization founded on principles that are designed to give back to the greater community.
- The impact of non-profit organizations is indisputably far-reaching and vital to the United States’ economic well-being.
The Chimaera Projects thanks you for your generosity and belief in our mission to
empower women in the film, television and media industries.