November 28th – A global day of giving!
Matching Funds Campaign- Help us double our grant support from the Los Angeles County Arts Commission.
- Your donation will go toward matching a grant award from the Los Angeles County Arts Commission to produce The Chimaera Project’s 2017/18 program TO.GET.HER. A program to support Los Angeles filmmakers tell their stories by producing new short films.
- Our matching funds campaign needs to raise $3,100 by December 30, 2017. An easy way to donate is via the DONATE button above.
- Your contribution will “multiply” our grant award and will make a direct impact on the lives of Los Angeles women filmmakers.
- Visit this page frequently for updates on how we are doing on this important TO.GET.HER campaign drive.
- A matching gift is a charitable donation and you will receive a letter of appreciation with tax our nonprofit ID for your records, invitations to preview screenings and other special events.
- Corporate gifts will be acknowledged with letters of appreciation and your logos on this page and the Partner’s page.
Other Ways to Give:
By Mail: The Chimaera Project, 2219 W. Olive Ave, Suite 344, Burbank, CA 91506
Only with your support does our mission succeed to celebrate and promote the creative visions of women filmmakers.
- Our programs support filmmakers to realize their dreams of becoming impactful artists in the media arts industry through our hands-on programs.
- We are a 501 (c) 3 nonprofit organization founded on principles that are designed to give back to the greater community.
- The impact of non-profit organizations is indisputably far-reaching and vital to the United States’ economic well-being.
The Chimaera Projects thanks you for your generosity and belief in our mission to
empower women in the film, television and media industries.